Lithium says

"This blog will stay black as long as my heart stay the same"

These people indicates true EMOTIONS

Saturday, July 25, 2009

It kills me to Make Decicions



Yeah...



The 2 things that get to me the most is DEBAT and Theatre performance.... U see, i love both!!! how should i put this






*Teater adalah JIWAKU



*Debat adalah MAKANANKU






I got quite a good position in theatre, we won best performance amongst part one's of UiTM... But it is still bothering to on debat... I love debat. Though debat had never been my soul, can you imagine one day without food.



~I've been at debat practise and it was awsome... not me to be precise, but the situation.. huhu


~Theatre goin 2 have a competition before merdeka day!!! help me


1 comment:

  1. hey farhan...

    do which one ur soul prefer!!

    it mayb worth it...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads: 468x60

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...