Nothing Enthusiast me better than
MTC 016 presentation...
Position Of Islam In Malaysia
I was eager to show to every1 my research that show that
Malaysia IS NOT really a secular state...
Malaysia is an Islamic State
My arguments based on practical and legal reasoning
It so sad that we are actually being force to believe that Malaysia is a Secular..
I really push on this one really hard....
Yeah and it proves...
Sasha, Fs, Akmal, Nieda.. thanks for ur corporation
And to the one who gives me Strength..
He provide me with bunch of facts..
It really hard for me to respect someone..
I never so far been blown away by any of our senior,
but i really admire him(best Senior)
Zharif Badrul (part 3 Pre-Law)
Thx Bro





hahaha..gud job farhan!!
ReplyDeletethx u too ;) appreciate it ;)gambar aku ada sikit2 kan , jd ar . hahah
ReplyDeleteislamic state , tp kau kne trime the fact yg msia is not an islamic statet
tah lah , tp aku enjoy okayy coperate ngn korng , even aku baloq . haha