


Salam..........
I believe in Transformation....
Hahaha, startin from today,
I will start talkin more on a larger scope....
Academic, Racial and Religion
POLITIC???
NOPE... not yet... i believe this blog deserve a better writing for know
as compared to politics...
I am hardly disappointed by the
BEHAVIOR
of our so called
Representative of the people...
Sudah2 la tu.....
Ada masanya, kita ni mewakili rakyat...
Dipilih, diundi dan diberi kepercayaan
.jpg)
SO,
Just freakin' take a damn care bout it la..
"celaka, bodoh, barua"
^
l
l
l
Antara bahasa yang dilontarkan kat sana!!!
Paling sedih,
my relatives sampai tanya kat I
my relatives sampai tanya kat I
"Eih Farhan, ko debat ala parlimen macam tu ka stail"????
Kami yg 'ala' ni pun nk bagi soalan 15 saat n jaga adab
Ni x..
Tak kisah la Kerajaan ke Pembangkang!
Igt skit..
Igt skit..
Bukan pentas sandiwara untuk beremosi.. malula mak bapak....
Especially padang serai and beberapa bahagian yg lain
.jpg)
(courtesy of MP Padang serai)
Tolong jaga perangai
Ni bukan rumah!!!
Sorry, to say majoriti pembangkang!!!
Choii, nak ambil hati rakyat tujuk la karisma elok skit
honestly
I XNAK UNDI WAKIL RAKYAT TEPI JALAN.. harap jelas
Lastly, nak express my shock..
Hahah
YB BAYAN BARU
DATUK SERI ZAHRAIN
Adun umah aku noooo!!!

Aku xtaw la sapa betul sapa salah...
But im proud dengan cara dia bentang Usul n jawab soklan...
No offence!!!
salam
salam
P/S: kita amal kan demokrasi yea.. Tapi kita kena igt budaya ketimuran
Oh lupa, sivakumar- bekas speaker perak.. yg tu ___ besar!





This is good starting paan (:
ReplyDeletewow...impressive...i was reading today n yesterdays newspaper again...juz to compare...seriously pasir mas bebas should control his manner...
ReplyDeleten i really respect DS Zahrain...he is very courageous in pointing out Anwar's scheme...
nice try bro..kadang2 tu Ahli Parlimen keluarkan statement tah apa-apa..yang takde kaitan langsung. Cabar-mencabar isu yang xde kaitan.Agak memalukan jugak.
ReplyDeletehope one day, format debat wont be changed..
ReplyDeletestil igt lagi.. abg zarul prnh ckp.. debat u da jd more simple sbb kita nak apply pe yg ahli parlimen buat.. debat simple2 je.. tak pyh baku2.. and chill
but i wonder, if all representatives keep debating like tis, does it wil give any effect to the format?
hope not!!
nice but I need to differ your opinion about DS Zahrain oh dear Nina Aziz.
ReplyDeleteFor me he is being ridiculously childish because in what sense does he, just a some MP from Bayan Baru, trying to reveal all the bad things about DSAI? I'm not trying to be one sided here because I believe that we need to be neutral in politic.
Beside that, DS Zahrain should not talk bad about other peoples. He should make a change by proving himself that he is better off leaving PKR rather than be in it.
i shouldnt comment this post , u know i x minaaat :DD , tp kau classmate aku kaan , aku tinggalkan lah kesan tapak aku dekat belog kau ni pak bie
ReplyDeleteThx Z nina, dayah and sasha...
ReplyDeleteFs pun
Idy Vino Saha..... Sorry i 100 % person disagree with u.... what do u mean u need to be neutral in politics... I don think u know wut ure talking! Do u expect some person who goes into the parliament to be NEUTRAL??? halooo, idy, open ur mind, Nama pun wakil rakyat... Kalau me, yes im neutral...
ReplyDeleteAnd Idy I disagree.... U r the one who's not bein neutral!!!! He is a member of the opposition before this, and kalau sblm ni dia boleh mencorek, menghina the gov.. we can accept it... and now y not/???
Plus IDY, harap faham... he is NOT Mengutuk!!! he is revealing truth about the "DIGNITY" of YDPA and Anakatan tentera Malaysia... hope u understand... He is not bein childish'
And lastly Idy, My biggest disagreement with u is when u say " just some MP from Bayan Baru"
1st, he is more than 20 years in the world of politics.. not just a simple sum1.. ok
2nd, he is aa wakil rakyat... and he has the right to say so,,.. and 4 ur info... My place bayan baru!!!
Idy, i'm not bein one side... but im repairing ur view that actually prejudiced
sALAM,
ReplyDeletecantik !!!
..............tulisannya
Zharif.... kadang2 diorg cabar perkara personal n memalukan diri sendiri.... and ada yg smpai hina sesuka hati
ReplyDeleteOh Paan, let me differ again.
ReplyDeleteLet me explain why I pointed out that DSZ is just 'some MP from Bayan Baru'. You should know that I'm not showing disrespect here k.
If we compared in terms of leadership between DSAI and DSZ, I bet we all know who fare better in politic field.
So for me, it is unethical for you to reveal some thing without having a concrete evidence. What is the prove without an evidence? And DSZ revealed that MP Kalabakan was one of the people who intended to jump ship during the 16 Sept fiasco. Other than Kalabakan, there are also some name that he revealed as the MP who will also jump ship to PR. So tell me now, is he being smart or he trying to have some flashlight on him?
And let me also explain about the neutrality in politic.
What I was trying to said there is a person should be open to all ideologies. You should not just being a fanatic supporter of a party and bullshitting other parties. Except that you are a MP or a Politician, yes, you need a political side. But if you are just a common people with any affiliation towards any party, you should be neutral and taking account views from both side.
But you pointed out that you are neutral so that is good. And yes, I don't expect that you entered the Parliament and on the first day you stated that 'Hey MP-MP! I'm neutral here so I will attack both side.' xDD
Paan, I'm just clarify my opinion. Friends? LOL
ok fren.... ofkos,. no offence...
ReplyDeleteIdy, again 1 more time.. u misunderstand.
And I hardly disagree with u!
I don understand of ur point fanatic of an ideology... there's no one fanatic to a party and no reason to say so.. u r the one who had no prove
1stly, even earlier in my writing, i have clearly stated that REGARDLESS of whether ure gov or oppo! so whatts the prob.. u r the one who came here and bring ur "favor and unfavor" towards a person... yeah, im a "common person", and this common person is making a GENERAL criticism to the parliament, Not the political world. Ure misunderstanding..
and if im a MP members, of course im not gonna be neutral... what r u saying.. i gtta have a stand for the people im representing.
2ndly, zahrain
even u yourself said if a person is an MP, he may have a side... and this what he is doin'
he is sharing perspectives towards others..
No prove????
I suggest you open up ur Youtube and check again his speech!!!
I don even care about the Kalabakan Mp jump party or whatever.. that's not even a major point.. The prove here is, let me tell u
- how the dignity of YDPA and Angkatan Tentera Malaysia is used just to satisfied personal interest and need of politics.. do u even see how crucial it is???
-How in penang, the creature LIM GUAN ENG acted cruelly towards Malay Hawker and people, cancelling the Mulidur Rasul March and so many more (of course, ure not the one who suffre the pain)
-How the sovereignty of Malay Conference of Rulers and Our Judicial Commission is used up for the sake of a party???
Let me ask u, thats not a prove??? huh?
sumtimes we need to dig further in understanding a cause of action to make our judgment...
so what's the unethical thing???
lastly, when u compare DSAI and DSZ.. i dont agree.. how do u make an inference of their knowledge in politics??? year in pol? acknowledgement? sorry, its totally subjective and ur making a hasty generalization. Its more on wisdom and intelligent.
for exmple,
Izzah Anwar.. shes so young.. but she is even better than some of the "more than 20 years in politics" people.. so, u cannot compare those two.. totally irrelevant!
further on, u may see that there is no "neutrality" as u said before... nevermine, we're still young.. need more time to get that..me made mistake too
reasoned action....
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteemmm,,x mnt politik sgt,tp,btul ape paan ckp,smue kna bringat,gne bhsa elok2..xkire lar kat ner pun..i'm not involve in any parties,,right now,i juz being natural k..
ReplyDeleteOh Paan, perhaps you have your point there so I won't interfere anymore.
ReplyDeleteBut still, I still with my stance.
And yeah, you win this debate. HAHAHA
Idy... oh no.. plis,.... its not a debate... ill take it more as a discussion... I love to have a lot of perspectives on my blog... Still, ure gewd 4 staying on ur stand,ok!!! seyesly, i respect u 4 that.. thx so much... we are sharing perspectives,,,,
ReplyDeletefarhan idy korg mmg xley tgglkan debat for a while ke??
ReplyDeleteerr...bagos2.
ReplyDeleteidy dan paan.
keep it up.debat yg sehat.hi hi hi
hahaha
ReplyDeletereally enjoy dis
politik??
ReplyDeletesgt x menarik!!!
parlimen??
menyampah!!!
halooo, it wasnt even politics... i mentioned earlier that its general
ReplyDeletememalukn rkyt msia scara am nyer...
ReplyDeletememalukan diri sndiri scra khususnyer...
boodoh btl.. xlyk jd ahli parliament