Lithium says

"This blog will stay black as long as my heart stay the same"

These people indicates true EMOTIONS

Sunday, June 5, 2011

How TITANIC be so Inspiring.. Jack Dawson


Its not the story im going to share, not the love scene or ship-wreck

Its the lines!




Dear Leonardo Dicaprio
 
I wish i could tell you how much your act has been so inspiring

ehm..ehm
Its the lines that is!

So Im sharing you one of my all time favourite

 " I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count.   "


P/S : He's so handsome at his younger days.... Wish i can be like you. (i mean Jack Dawson).... he should have won best actor.. The Academy, you're so wrong!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads: 468x60

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...