WELCOME
Its been half a year...
till i finally realise how much I missed writing...
its just that I aint sure whether this is relevant for me ( As it always did )
Shall talk about mooting, departure of principle and satisfaction,..
lets start something random today,
till i finally realise how much I missed writing...
its just that I aint sure whether this is relevant for me ( As it always did )
Shall talk about mooting, departure of principle and satisfaction,..
lets start something random today,
was at a Night with the Prime Minister ,
with a programme called "Yayasan Sukarelawan Siswa"
in which i do hope he'll be genuinely and honestly addressing that purported issue
with a programme called "Yayasan Sukarelawan Siswa"
in which i do hope he'll be genuinely and honestly addressing that purported issue
but it turn out the other way around
Dear Dato' Najib...
I have to admit it, if I'm put in a situation to choose between you and your most Prominent adversary (DSAI)
I do prefer creative thoughts out of your "receptivity mind"
but, I really hope you realise that all the government acts for the past two months had been horribly obvious
GENERAL ELECTION IS HERE
but, I really hope you realise that all the government acts for the past two months had been horribly obvious
GENERAL ELECTION IS HERE
as much you've been saying that you wanted the youth to be MATURE,
you are treating as if we're kids who will happily accept anything which comes from the government
There's more issue out there than just increasing salary and vouchers..
you are treating as if we're kids who will happily accept anything which comes from the government
There's more issue out there than just increasing salary and vouchers..
There are groups out there who are still screaming for your attention ( not necessarily be for money )
and yea, I miss the steadiness and firm characteristic of your predecessor Dr MAHATHIR
Dear Anwar Ibrahim
I have to tell you,
that your advocacy skill is beyond amazing,
Cant count the times I'm stuck before Youtube , enjoying your speech
but this is it,,...
As much as you wanted clear election
you DENIED DEMOCRACY in ur PKR's internal election
As much as you condemned UMNO's policy
your statement questioning Islamic penalty is a disparity
your statement questioning Islamic penalty is a disparity
As much as you wanted for a more "open system"
look who is in your cabinet
As much as you said you are good in economy
I just keep laughing of your opinion in the 90's to accept IMF's Fund..
CONCLUSION :
Disappointed with the National Front,
look who is in your cabinet
As much as you said you are good in economy
I just keep laughing of your opinion in the 90's to accept IMF's Fund..
CONCLUSION :
Disappointed with the National Front,
BUT
The other side is NOT a better alternative
P/S : Yea, do not that i'm commenting on only these two giant public features. Im not attributing them to their respective parties as a whole.... But who cant split them from the place they command confidence in the first place
Haih, Politics....
Haih, Politics....
.jpg)





politic is not dirty but obviously people inside it is more dirty.. like you thought...!! keep it up....
ReplyDeletesetuju
ReplyDelete